Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

I have a Halloween joke for you guys (kinda dirty!): Why don't ghosts have to wear condoms?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Answer: Because they have hollow-weenies! Hahahaha, that was the cutest joke Ive heard in a long time. So, I've been doing nothing. Just eating and sleeping and sleeping. Luckily, my Wellbutrin came in the mail today so things should get better soon and we'll see if I can salvage my classes. I have a psych lab test in an hour and some homework to do so I'm gonna try to finish it before class. I'll probably do nothing tonight after lab. Fun. Anyway, ya'll have a safe Halloween!

4 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

That was a cute joke! I hope your night ended well, and you're able to bounce back with your classes. Take lots of care.

Love
FF

Toffee Nut said...

Haha that IS a cute (yes slightly dirty =P) Halloween joke!

Right now I run about 35 miles a week and I'm participating in a half marathon on the 17th of November. Hope your Halloween was fun!

Soledad said...

Love it!

Good luck with your classes etc. If you ever need help with editing your papers and stuff I am more than willing to do so. I am not good at science but I do have an MA and I was a TA for ages so I would be happy to help.

What is that thing you got in the mail????????Welliburn?

Take Care

xo

Sole

PTC said...

That was a funny joke. I liked it!!